Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Last chance to register your interest

5 REPLIES 5
Community Team

Hi Everyone,

This is your last chance to register your interest in the Invitation-only launch with Plume. If you would like to be added to the list please start a topic and complete your community profile

Thanks
Chris

atevildead
Popular Poster

Could I joint or is it to late 

Psymonds
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just found this, really interested if there's any spaces.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Anonymous 

The Plume Whole Home Adaptive Wi-Fi product is now launched in the UK. Have a look at their website for annual membership and equipment costs etc.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen the launch, thanks. Are there any discounts for TalkTalk customers (like Virgin)?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi blankets 

Selected TalkTalk customers and selected Virgin Media customers were part of Plume's entry strategy to the UK market. The TalkTalk offer, but only to selected customers, was a monthly price of £9 for 12 months' Plume membership and included 2 superpods. So, a price of £108 for the year. The Virgin offer was reported as £6/m for a 3 pod pack.

Now that Plume have launched their UK website, you buy direct from Plume. The annual membership (£99) and price for a superpod and 2 power pods is £198 as an inclusive price. 

The pre-launch invitational pricing was very attractive but there are no post-launch offers via TalkTalk.

If you think the managed adaptive wi-fi of the Plume system is better than a standard mesh wi-fi approach and better than the router wi-fi and wi-fi extender approach then give it a try. Plume offer a 60 day return policy.  NB if you cease the membership after a year the pods are yours to keep but they become passive wi-fi access points.  Keep the annual membership going and the warranty on the pods continues as does the managed adaptive wi-fi element.

If you'd like a comparison of mesh wi-fi see Martin's Blog item.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer