would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Plume trial

6 REPLIES 6
fre55die
Community Star

Hi there

I'd be interested with more details such as cost and more details.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Manager
Community Team

Hi fre55die,

Just let us know if you'd like to go ahead and I'll put you on the list 🙂

Chris

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @OCE_Chris 

As I live in a 4 bed house I would need an additional £70 for another pod plus £108 PA rental I think that I shall have to give it a miss for now, unless there are some deals for the Community Stars.

Tony

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Team

Hi Tony, 

No problem, if you change your mind just let me know (regarding discounts, I'm sorry, we're just passing the details on to the trials team, we don't really have any other input)

Chris

fre55die
Community Star

@OCE_Chris 

I just can't afford it at the minute mate.

I've just had a leak so am going to need a new ceiling. Also from the wording I'd probably need 2 extra pods so £140 extra for the full benefit.

Tony

Community Team

Sorry to hear about your ceiling, I know it's a pain when something like that happens out of the blue. I know I initially called this a trial but it's actually more of an early access than a trial

Chris