Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Compensation may or may not happen

1 REPLY 1
aidantig
Team Player

It's taken 4 months for TalkTalk to resolve my broarband problems. The whole time this has been ongoing I have been asking about compensation and been advised I'll have to wait until it's fixed. Fine. Now it's been fixed I've been advised I'll have to wait 30 days to see if I qualify for auto compensation . Is this correct? Whilst also being advised that my complaint if not sorted in 28 days is seen as solved. I just want compensation for the 4 months of waiting for engineers, buying extra data for my mobile phone and endless hours wasted on the live chat or on the phone. The community has been the most reliable help so far .

Gondola
Community Star

@aidantig wrote:...The community has been the most reliable help so far.

Hi @aidantig It's great that we have peer to peer help in Community and as a bonus are supported by the TalkTalk Community team to help resolve service issues.

About your auto compensation credit is the article that explains that auto compensation applies to total loss of service faults and missed engineer appointments that occur after the 1st April 2019.

If you’re eligible for automatic compensation, TalkTalk will let you know via email or mobile text message.The 30 days is the time allowed to add a credit to your monthly billing.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer