Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DNS Server and IP address no internet

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi, After issues with previous router. Have now changed to Wifi Hub. Since then patchy internet service down more than on.

Continual messages of Talk Talk DNS server or IP Addresses not found.

Tests done by TT person says everything ok which it is not.

Has anyone had same issue and how was it solved. As I am exasperated.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi GForce,

I'm sorry to hear this. The connection now looks stable for almost 3 days. How have you found the stability since your last post? Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

No change at all. Patchy internet service for days. In fact I have had to purchase another router from another provider.

Highlighted

Hi GForce,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault, however I can see that at times the SNR is dropping low which can affect stability, speed and the performance of the connection so I've optimised the connection now. Please let us know if there is any improvement over the next 24hrs.

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

ok will do. So the continual messages of either no TT DNS server or IP address detected would occur if low SNR?

Highlighted

Hi GForce,

I'm sorry for the delay. How have you found the connection/stability since your last post?

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Michelle,

I continue to have connection issues. Having to use 2nd router at times which I had to buy as a result.