Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do you contact talk talk by e mail

5 REPLIES 5
Bambazonki
First Timer

do they have an address? every time I try to e mail,it bounces back "   address no known" Trying to get through on the phone system is useless. Ispent 15 pounds waiting for a connection before running out of air time.Ithen spen 32 minutes on the som called chat line,this also turned out to be fruitless,as they advised me to "Phone"

Community Team

Hi Bambazonki 

Is there anything that we can help with via the Community? Are you experiencing a fault with your service?

Thanks

Debbie

jaspertat
Chat Champion

So, how do you contact talk talk by e mail?

Gondola
Community Star

You can email your complaint to concerns@talktalkplc.com and we'll try to reply within 72 hours, when you email us please include:

• Your full name

• Your TalkTalk phone or mobile number

And one of the following:

• The 3rd & 6th characters of the password we ask for when you speak to Customer Services

• The last 4 digits of the bank account number or payment card you use to pay for your service

• Your TalkTalk account number

• Personal security answer provided when you set up your TalkTalk account

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

jaspertat
Chat Champion

Thank you.

I think in future I'll be able to save myself a lot of time if I email you guys for anything other than trivial issues.

Gondola
Community Star

...and you know you may be able to save more time by searching for the answer in Community.

Before you ask a question, chances are, it's been asked before. Try searching our site and you may find the answer you are looking for quickly or see comments from other customers that can point you in the right direction. At the top of each section is a search bar with a magnifying glass icon and a title "Why not search for the answer?"

More tips are here in the About the Community blog.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer