Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Live chat service!!

8 REPLIES 8
Zara78612
First Timer

Where has the live chat service gone!!! I needed some help regarding a bill from them 😭😭😭

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Zara

The options for TalkTalk chat support are LiveChat (Click here) or Messenger on the MyTalkTalk mobile app (8am to 10pm).

If you click on 'Help', top right of the page, then the Help pages will come up with lots of useful advice set out in sections with menus to choose from.

If Chat is available (8am to 10pm) a green Chat Now tab will appear on the right. Click that and click on the blue button, Chat Now, and that will open up a chat session with one of the customer service team.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

LostMarbles
Team Player

It's not working for me either, but it was okay a few weeks ago. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @LostMarbles

TalkTalk support at weekends and holidays

At weekends and holidays the best options for TalkTalk support are LiveChat (Click on this link and then click on the LiveChat lady) or use Messenger on the MyTalkTalk mobile app (8am to 10pm).

When you click on the LiveChat lady image then a pop-up box should appear bottom right of your screen.  If it doesn't then you've got pop-up's blocked in your browser or in an ad-blocker or anti-virus software.

an1sa_k
Wizz Kid

@LostMarbles wrote:

It's not working for me either, but it was okay a few weeks ago. 

Have you tried it from the My TalkTalk app? 

Anisa Khalifa
henryalan64
First Timer

My name is Henry wilkes and i have some questions about my account.

ferguson
Community Star

@henryalan64 If you start your own topic here outlining your questions then we can try to help.  

Danielle6
First Timer

I need to speak with someone asap 

Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

...about what Danielle6?

TalkTalk support at weekends and holidays

TalkTalk support options are here: Contact us.  Try LiveChat or Messenger on the MyTalkTalk mobile app (8am to 10pm). Text messages only to the LiveChat agents can be sent to 07403 941724.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from your TalkTalk 'phone (8am to 8pm) with Technical Support 24/7 every day.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, call 0203 441 5550. (8am to 8pm) When calling TalkTalk the automated phone service will ask for a mobile number if you'd like to continue your call via text message. You'll get a text and you reply with your question and the support team will answer.