would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost of Speed

9 REPLIES 9
Tonyc8
Popular Poster

Hi Debbie,

As requeasted i have update my detail .. (I think 🙂 )

Community Team

Hi Tonyc8

Please can you also add your TalkTalk telephone (landline number) to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

Tonyc8
Popular Poster

Hi Debbie

I have now updated my contact number.

I have been in touched with talk talk technical team they said it's my router faulty and have sent me a new.

I have tried the new router the speed are the same also I wanted to set up vpn too.

Thank you

Tony

Community Team

Hi Tony

Thanks for your reply.

Which router did you receive?

Thanks

Debbie

Tonyc8
Popular Poster

Hi Debbie, I was told I get a super fast router. Instead, I received the same one I currently have D-link model DSL - 3783  which was manufactured on 25.05.2017 as confirmed by the sticker on the charger and the plastic bags that the router is looks old It's just looks like a reconditioned router.

Community Team

Hi Tony

Thanks for your reply.

The DSL3782 is a Super Router. I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and your line is in sync at 35mb.

What speeds are you receiving when running speed tests?

If you are using VPN then I can send a HG633 router, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Tonyc8
Popular Poster

Hi Debbie

That's what I been told that there is nothing wrong with my line and think was the router.

However I received the router and tried it fir over a week the speed remain the same with and without 

Tonyc8
Popular Poster

Hi Debbie

As per my last message before I pressure post by mistake....

Tried it over a week with the new router the speed was unchanged.  

Yes can you set me the HG633 will

Tonyc8
Popular Poster

Morning Debbie,

The Speed current hovering between 26.2,29.4,31.4,31.6,32.7mbps

during the last few weeks.

yes please send me the HG633 for VPN will there be any instruction for set this up for the VPN ? if not can you send me some instruiction please.

Thank you

Tony

Community Team

Hi Tony

The HG633 router is on its way, this will be set up ready to use with VPN.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie