Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New to Talktalk / O2 Boost Box

5 REPLIES 5
Ellmat40
First Timer

Hi Everyone, can you please help ? I am thinking of leaving O2 and joining Talktalk, how good is this company and their customer service ? I have an O2 Boost Box attached to my BT hub due to the poor mobile signal where i Live, does any know if the O2 Boost Box will work with the new Talktalk high speed hub ?

Thank you for your help

Community Team

Hi Ellmat40,

Welcome to the Community, glad to hear you're thinking of joining us. The Community Team are always happy to help with any issues or queries.

To be honest I don't know much about the O2 Boost Box, but I can't see there being a problem - I've asked our product team if they can help - I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris

ferguson
Community Star

According to the guidance on the O2 website here the Boostbox can be used with any broadband provider and any router with a spare LAN which supports UPnP. That means you should have no problems at all using it with TalkTalk. 

Elysabeth
First Timer

Please don't . I left BT in January and have regretted it bitterly ever since. My caller display stopped working the day I swapped and after wasting many hours on the phone, I still haven't received any explanation as why it is not working. 

I wish somebody had warned me before I swapped. 

Elysabeth Sheppard
Elysabeth
First Timer
Just don't.
Elysabeth Sheppard
Community Team

Hi Ellmat40,

Our product team have said that the O2 Boost Box hasn't been specifically tested but they can't see any reason why it wouldn't work and I've not seen anyone reporting any issues on the Community

Chris