cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Evening. I signed upto Talk talk last night and go live on the 5th February. Switching from Sky as cannot afford to remain with them. I am hoping for a fault free and flawless service.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi jondavo

Welcome to Community.

If you do have any questions about your service then you're in the right place on Community.

But do update your your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's (TalkTalk team) will then be able to link your topics to your TalkTalk service account.

You can search for answers in the Need some help? box and navigate around the forum using the yellow Browse tab on the left which takes you to all the main posting points on Community.

If you'd like the TalkTalk Community support team to offer individual help it's best to Start a Topic of your own.  Community works best with one topic, one owner, one answer.

To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Broadband) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Fibre Broadband) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (TalkTalk TV) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Billing) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Home Phone) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Mobile) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Email & Webmail) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (HomeSafe & SuperSafe Boost) Click here.

TalkTalk peer support from members is 24/7 and the TalkTalk Community support team are here weekdays 8am to 4pm. Outside that the best options for TalkTalk support are LiveChat or Messenger on the MyTalkTalk mobile app (8am to 10pm).

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, call 0203 441 5550. (8am to 8pm) Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from your TalkTalk phone (8am-8pm) with Technical Support 24/7 every day.

More Help is available on Twitter and Facebook 8am -10pm.

I'm sure your service will be fault-free and flawless but if you do need help then, as you see, there's multi-channel support for you. 

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi jondavo 

Welcome to the Community 🙂

We are here to help if you need anything.

Thanks

Debbie

Anonymous
Not applicable

My journey has been cut short with the non existent customer service. My SKY TV box has been dusted down and I am reconnected within 5 mins - TalkTalk could not even activate Multiroom. Just waiting for my broadband to switch.... Phew, what I read was true. In the future go with my instinct and not price.

12th July and I am back to SKY 😁👍 for broadband and phone.