Did you mean: 
Need help?

SPAM

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

17 spam email already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

1 further spam email last night making 18 yesterday.

18 spam email already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

35 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

17 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

3 further emails yesterday so, 20 spam emails in total.

13 spam emails today already.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

4 further spam emails yesterday so17 in total.

18 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

10 Spam emails already today although, I had no emails at all from last night through to 2pm today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

9 Spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

13 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

2 more spam emails yesterday so 15 in all.

9 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

22 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

15 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

19  Spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

12 spam emails already today.

If only TalkTalk would apply themselves to spam properly now I would be a lot happier Spending precious time sending on spam to TalkTalk 20-30 times a day, which if TalkTalk claim they have good filters I will gladly take any manager at TalkTalk to task for consistently not applying the remedy that canthespam has educated TalkTalk in. Of course TalkTalk show no interest in really dealing with spam and just continue4 to make polite excuses, which lacks integrity and honesty.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

14 spam emails yesterday.

31 spam emails already today and TalkTalk are now throwing up a box every time I try and forward a spam email to TalkTalk because they say that I am sending out too many emails. What is going on at TalkTalk that they are so unaware of their own lack of diligence with spam emails and then give their customers a hard time when they are forwarding them to TalkTalk as requested by themselves?

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

21 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

15 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

20 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

16 spam emails already today.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Have just found this thread right up to this morning, some comfort to know I am not alone in this swamp of scam. Will copy here my exasperated email to Complaints department concerns@talktalkplc.com sent today. Await response, not holding my breath.

Dear Sirs, 

I have tried to forward this particular scam report many times to yourselves at phishing@talktalk.com,
a
nd to phishing at British Gas, also to the apwg and government agencies whose addresses appear below. Each time it fails and I receive this error message 
"Message could not be sent to the following recipients: [reportphishing@apwg.org, report@phishing.gov.uk] (453 - 453 4.2.0 VCJ3k8ImoGe9n Sorry, we can’t send this email at the moment because you’ve sent a lot of emails recently. Please wait an hour or so and then try sending your email again. For more information visit our help article (link: help2.talktalk.co.uk/i-cant-send-or-receive-emails) (TT603)."

This nonsensical so-called Error Message is not even in English. I have NOT sent a lot of emails recently.

In fact I have given up on forwarding spam stuff to you - with full source details attached, for your attention, updating filters and blocking. It also seems completely ineffective to 'mark as Spam' as the same crooks continue to bombard with the same junk. It seems that Talktalk filters simply do not work, whether this stems from the hacking of your database long ago (I have been your customer for about 19 years) or some other security breach I could not guess. It improved a little when the new Email system was introduced - but now it is back to being almost as bad as before, when litererally dozens arrived in regular batches. Now on an average day I receive from 10 to 20, or even 25 criminal scam emails in my Inbox. I decided to forward this particular one as it is some while since the British Gas logo was used by these scammers. Everything else, Bitcoin, Fat busters, *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* extenders, loads of Cannibis oil, Boots, Asda frauds etc. etc. also pour in. 

Colleagues who have other service providers do not receive Scam/Spams of this kind. 

I wish to make a formal complaint and look forward to your attention and advice.

Jean Scott

---------- Original Message ----------
To: reportphishing@apwg.org, report@phishing.gov.uk
Date: 21 October 2020 at 12:11
Subject: Criminal scam report, source details here Fwd: Over £4,000,000 in Offers given out so far!