cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk. The worst customer service from any provider ever.

6 REPLIES 6
nickbawn
First Timer

The worst customer service experience I've encountered with a service provider. 

Talk Talk obviously aren't concerned retaining their customers.

Thankfully my contract has come to an end and am leaving on the basis of this experience.

Community Team

Hi nickbawn,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Is there anything that we can help with or look into for you?

Thanks

nickbawn
First Timer

Yes please. Could you recommend a good internet service provider with good customer service experience that doesn't base its customer service staff in other countries?

Community Team
Ailsaangel
First Timer
Yes I agree , I dread having to call about a problem . Agents read from a script and it takes far to long to resolve an issue , extremely frustrating .
TTsucks1
First Timer

I have NEVER had any successful resolution to any issue. So long TALK TALK, it's been real........dreadful.

Highlighted
andyu

couldn't agree more - complete bunch of lying so and so's - having worked in customer services for over 25 years I thought BT and PlusNet were bad but this mob win hands down - might as well pay all their 'so called customer service staff' off and just talk to some random voice mail as it would probably do more than half the cretins they employ