cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk. The worst customer service from any provider ever.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
First Timer

The worst customer service experience I've encountered with a service provider. 

Talk Talk obviously aren't concerned retaining their customers.

Thankfully my contract has come to an end and am leaving on the basis of this experience.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi nickbawn,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Is there anything that we can help with or look into for you?

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Yes please. Could you recommend a good internet service provider with good customer service experience that doesn't base its customer service staff in other countries?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Highlighted
First Timer
Yes I agree , I dread having to call about a problem . Agents read from a script and it takes far to long to resolve an issue , extremely frustrating .
Highlighted
First Timer

I have NEVER had any successful resolution to any issue. So long TALK TALK, it's been real........dreadful.

Highlighted
First Timer

couldn't agree more - complete bunch of lying so and so's - having worked in customer services for over 25 years I thought BT and PlusNet were bad but this mob win hands down - might as well pay all their 'so called customer service staff' off and just talk to some random voice mail as it would probably do more than half the cretins they employ

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Just had no internet for 10 days, self isolating, suffer with extreme depression, don't have TV work from home. Took 5 days for this illustrious company to send out a new router (I'll give them the bank Holiday) within 12 hours it had failed, have used up 2 months worth of mobile data speaking to them. After 3 hours this morning, the best they could do was offer to send out another router. Which I had to reluctantly accept. After another hour of getting my partner to email clients for me, I decided to try my old router... managed to get it working. Absolute utter disgrace of a company. And I'm being gentle. Absolutely horrific experience. Cannot express how bad this company is.
Highlighted
Popular Poster

@talktalk could you please at least start admitting how awful you are yourselves then?

Highlighted
Community Star

Why?

Customers put their reviews on Trustpilot.  For example:

• 3 stars out of 5 for TalkTalk
  • 2 stars out of 5 for NowTV

And Ofcom carry out their reviews here: For example Home Broadband Report

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster
why has this been given a best answer button. I'm confused with this whole company... do you work or 'volunteer' for Talk Talk?
Highlighted
Popular Poster

@Gondola did you even read my post. 2 months of data wasted talking online to Customer 'Support' failed miserably at solving the problem, fobbed me off with a new router, waited 5 days for it, which died within 12 hours, fobbed me off with another new router (due to arrive this Friday) I have now managed to get my old router (the original) running again. Actually by advice given on the second router, So obviously technically support said it was a router issue, it wasn't, technical support didn't even give the same solutions to the identical problem. It is startlingly obvious it wasn't the router. Awful service. Hope that clarifies it for you.

Highlighted
Community Star

What's not to like about my best answer button? Press it and see what happens. Then there's one less thing to be confused about.

At present you don't have your Community profile completed so nobody can help you. If you want help here that's the first thing to do.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

@Gondola That literally sums up you and this company. A Quick fix that doesn't work. Thanks already had 3 hours of my time wasted today. Why you had to waste my time looking at that nonsense I have no idea. Unless you wanted another shiny badge. I hope you're ashamed of yourself. I'm 50 years old and suffer with extremely bad anxiety, and your playing 'press this button game'. Stop defending this awful company. Disgraceful. Have a good look at yourself

Highlighted
Community Star

Thanks but if you want to have a good look at me select Gondola on my signature panel.

But if you want help here which it looks like you do then to link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile recommended). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address, notes and references etc and then save changes.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

@Gondola you are now causing me distress. Please do not message me further. You obviouslyy have no empathy towards mental health. Disgusting

Highlighted
Community Star

If you simply follow my advice you will get help here.

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile recommended). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc and then save changes.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

@Gondola. I have asked you to stop messaging me. That you are causing me distress. I am going to report you. I have reported you already. 

Highlighted
Community Star

This is not a message to Martin197004.

But for everyone else - to link a topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile recommended). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc and then save changes.