cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

There is a tipping point with Talk Talk whereby .......

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Carter Marine
Popular Poster

you start off with a grievence over a fundemantal service issue .... for which I posted the following earlier today ....

Well said .... perhaps if Talk Talk listened to it's customers more instead of listening to it self then its reputation for customer service would improve.

At the begining of August, I asked for one of main business lines to be downgraded from 3 lines to 1 .... a simply enough request. So on 6th Sept, Talk Talk simply cut off all 3 lines instead. This being our main advertised number. Frantic calls to customer services... and could I get any sense ... instead it was barrage of goobledegook .... Speaking to a supervisor took some efforts as well .... eventually 4 days later to be told that the service would not be properly reconnected until 19th Sept. Talk Talk fully acknowledge their fault and yet are not prepared to get it rectified urgently.

No matter how many times you say this is not acceptable and is unreasonable, does anyone do anything about it ? No need to guess that. To add insult to injury the call diversion on that line no longer works and will not until 19th at least, this despite call diversion also being vital to our out of office hours emergency service.

I know i think, I'll get it escalated to the complaints dept .... does that make any difference .... ach erm no need to guess that. So you ask it to be escalated again, but this time the complaints handler refuses .... as if it's some kind of negotiation position. Despite quoting to him Talk Talks own words on the subject of complaints, he still refuses to have the matter escalated.

How are you supposed to run a business like that .... so Talk Talk ..... if you are Talk Talking ..... STOP and start listening listening !

It makes sense ..... 

Posted whilst engaged in a fruitless request with the Talk Talk complaints handler to have the complaint escalated ..... such being is, his point blank refusal to follow Talk Talks own complaints code .....

.... this shifts you from being extremely irked over the service failure

to be extremely irked by Talk Talks subsquent and equally damaging failure to address the complaint ....

And all of this against the back drop of the follwoing words on Talk Talks own complaints web page ......

We take all complaints very seriously and we'll do everything we can to fix the issue you're unhappy with as quickly and effectively as possible. Your complaints give us a chance to put things right and help us improve our service to all our customers.

..... at what point do you think Talk Talk understand the concept of Customer Service .... 

And the chances of me getting this to the attenion of the CEO ?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Carter Marine

Just a heads-up that you've chanced upon the TalkTalk Community which is a member to member support forum just for residential customers of TalkTalk.

As your enquiry / complaint is related to TalkTalk Business your first port of call should be the business manager for your service. Here's the Business support details (Click here).

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Carter Marine
Popular Poster

... and now I'm being censored .....

Gondola
Community Star

@Carter Marine wrote: It is irrelavant (sic) to me that this is not intended for business customers.

Yes, we've removed the remainder of your "irrelevant" post but as you asked for a clever answer here it is: Well, what can I say Carter Marine? You're dead in the water?  A complete dead-loss with no hope of any claim being agreed if you choose to ignore some simple advice from a TalkTalk customer that you've run aground here and are going nowhere until you change your heading. 

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi @Carter Marine

These forums are for residential customer support.  We have no access to business systems or accounts and cannot deal with any TalkTalk Business related issues.

If you have an issue with a business service you need to contact TalkTalk business for assistance.

Posting the same comments multiple times within the community is spamming and is in violation of the Community Guidlines.

If you continue to spam the forums then a Ban will be issued.

Thanks

Karl.