Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Thanks for all your questions!

10 REPLIES 10
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Donna is now live, reviewing and answering your questions. There is still plenty of time to get your question in however don't worry if Donna doesn't get to your question this afternoon. We'll be making sure everyone get's an answer ASAP. 

Thanks 🙂

James007007
Conversation Starter
I posted my question about compensation on Friday, but you haven't answered. Why not?
Community Manager

Hi @James007007

The Live Q&A only opened at 11am this morning, We're working through the questions and we'll get you an answer ASAP.

Thanks 

stuart_smiles
Popular Poster

Hi Stephen,

can't see the messages/responses given so far to messages posted ?

Thanks

Community Manager

Hi @stuart_smiles,

Answered questions will be marked with our "Best Answer"flag, you should be able to clearly see these as they will have a green background and a tick, here is what they look like:

answeredpost.png

Thanks 

James007007
Conversation Starter
I can see many questions waiting for an answer, some have been on the board for a few days. What I'm not seeing is answers!
Community Manager

Sorry we’re now closed for new questions

We’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who took part and posted a question for Donna to answer, we’ve had lots of great questions which we’re in the process of answering. Donna will be online for a little while longer today answering questions, we’ll continue to respond today, throughout the week and get a response to everyone by the end of the week.

Pedro1874
Conversation Starter

By the end of the week,  okay.:smileyfrustrated:

James007007
Conversation Starter

Thanks for your answer to my question about compensation for members who had their data compromised because of, Talk talk's inadequate security methods. Your reply is exactly as expected, ie, No compensation at all.....If my data was stolen from my bank because of poor safety in their systems, they would compensate me, 100% for sure. Ditto for any other reputable company. So, what makes Talk talk think they don't need to compensate customers?

Pedro1874
Conversation Starter

Well, that's the end of the working week! :smileysurprised:

TallTrees
Wizz Kid

Hello, Stephen and Donna

I was amused at your article giving "tips and tricks" to avoid telephone scamming.

I 'll give you a good tip

Stop employing an Indian Customer Call Centre  entrusting talktalk customer information to them, even the Indian Government wouldn't do that!

India is struggling with fraud in their country, why are you there! I wouldn't choose to give

my sensitive information to an Indian Call Centre. Of course Cheap Labour will be very important TalkTalk Customer security isn't.

Happiness is Bee shaped