Talk talk are the scammers

1 REPLY 1
Kellyharris28
First Timer

I have done everything I was supposed to to leave Talk talk I recieved a letter stating if I didn't return the WiFi box within 43 days I will be charged £50 and to return it in the bag posted to me. A bag I have never received. I first called on November 28th. I had payed up to Dec 16th Sky took over my Internet on 11th the phone line got changed over on 14th December. On the phone call on the 28th when rabling through the long leaving process they quickly mentioned not being allowed to cancel your direct debit and you will be charged an extra month even though I had given plenty of notice. Then about trying to claim it back and if you cancel the direct debit you might get futher charges. The bag to return the box never came I telephoned and spent 3 days calling throughout each day queuing and being cut off and being told they can't access my account. Fearful that they might take money not owed to them I went to the bank and cancelled any dd from talk talk I have kept all evidence of phone calls and dates looks like they will have to take me to court for money that they are trying to steal from me. Although the bank informed me they can keep setting  up a new dd with a different reference number I have to watch my bank account. Talk Talk robbing theives.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Kellyharris28

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks