Withheld numbers on Callsafe approved list

4 REPLIES 4
Weevie
Enlightened One

I am getting large numbers of "withheld" numbers - adding themselves to my approved list

Surely - by it's very nature - a withheld number is "anonymous" to the system - so how can an unrecognised number be added to my safe list ?

If I delete them - will it affect anything else ?

Also - when I "view details" on many (not all) of my safe callers - they come up as withheld numbers !!

Surely, callsafe should have been fully sorted by now - it has been up and running for 2 years + but appears to have just been "left in an unfinished state" ?

Donna Moor (TT's overpaid head of scam prevention - salary £100k) appears to have disappeared from the scene - she was working on callsafe but was unsucessful !!

ferguson
Community Star

Numbers cannot add themselves, have a read of the CallSafe help article, specifically this bit:

Screenshot 2019-03-23 at 13.04.09.png

Weevie
Enlightened One

Sorry - but if numbers do not add themselves - and I CERTAINLY DIDN'T

Maybe magic TT pixies have been at their game again ?

because the numbers have been automatically appearing on my safe list for as long as "callsafe" has been running (a good 2 years+)

Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

Yeah, it must be. Let's wait and see if the elves can shed any light on the actions of the pixies. 🙂

Weevie
Enlightened One

What has happened to Donna - who I am led to believe was TT's head of scam prevention and told me that she was "working on improving callsafe" ?