Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Mobile account suspended....

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

I have been asked by Lorraine at Talktalk to 'post on our Community https://community.talktalk.co.uk and the team will be in touch.' Seems a very bizarre way of outsourcing a response to a complaint and therefore I'm not overly confident of posting on here so I'll simply cut and paste my review on Trustpilot which generated Lorraine's response Talktalk has suspended my mobile account during COVID 19 because my mobile data exceeded my allowance despite being on lockdown in my house whilst using their WIFI!!! Seems like gross profiteering during a global crisis. Cannot contact them despite them being a communications service provider!!!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Distressedcustomer

Sorry that you are having problems, and apologies for the delay we are trying to reply as fast we can in these times.  

Can add either your account number or Landline number to your community profile and I can get our mobile team to contact you ASAP. 

I will await your reply. 

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi, I have updated my profile as requested.
Highlighted

Thanks. I've asked our complaints team to look into this for you. They'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Emma,

my situation is exactly the same as DISTRESSEDCUSTOMER above. I have posted my plea for help below . Can you look into my problem also. May thanks, Ray D.

Highlighted

Please start your own thread if you need help from the community team, raydavis1.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution