Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Mobile account suspended

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Could someone from TT customer services please contact me. My mobile account was suspended on 27th April due to going over my minutes. I only found out that I had gone over my allowance 12 hours after I had been charged £18.50, when I got a text message warning me about it. I paid £5 to my account initially not realising that it needed to be 50% of the total, but then paid the full amount 3 days ago which is now showing on my account. I have tried to contact you via my landline and the online chat but cannot get through and have had no mobile services for about 10 days now. I have tried to reboot my mobile but it still is not allowing me to make calls or texts / data useage. Many thanks. 

Highlighted
First Timer
Can anyone help please? I cant make any calls or even send a text for 10 days now 😐
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi simonacer1.

I'm sorry for the delay in our reply. We are extremely busy and the moment and we are replying to everyone as quickly as we are able.

I've sent a PM to confirm a few details so we can help.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Highlighted
First Timer

I have been suspended. I can't check why or anything to do with my account online as nothing is working due to lack of staff. I hardly ever use my mobile and cannot understand why it would be suspended. I have checked that no payments were missed. Can someone tell me why and what can I do now? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

HI Christine6591,

Sorry for the delay. We sent a PM requesting further information, do you still need help?

Thanks,

Jo