Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a new NANO Sim card for a new phone

woody57
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 10

Hi, how can I get a new Talk Talk NANO sim card for a new phone I received yesterday?

I cannot get through to Talk Talk at all, or any email, chat, nothing, to order one?

I am still on the original Free sim, although it is now £3 a month. I am 73 years old.

Thanks  

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 10

@woody57 

The TT staff (OCEs) do not have any access to mobile accounts and therefore cannot order SIM cards.

I left TT Mobile a while ago, but if you log in to your TT online account via the web or APP, there MAY be an option to order a replacement SIM.

Best of luck !

Martin, just a customer trying to help.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Thanks Martin but no such luck, I looked before I posted on here.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

HI Woody57,

I'm afraid we may struggle to get a SIM to you at the moment. Does your old handset still work for the time being?

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

It seems to be holding out for the time being, thanks.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Thanks for letting us know.

Stay safe 🙂

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

other mobile operators who piggyback off of network providers are still working so why are talk talk mobile not providing any help.?

Many of the people who need help are vulnerable adults. 

Message 8 of 10
I agree, you cannot get through to anyone, phone/email etc, I bet they still manage to take your money though?
0 Likes

Message 9 of 10

I received an email from the CEO the other day saying that there was a contact form on the service centre site but I can’t find it and anything saying “contact us” goes round in circles. This page is the best I can find. Where is the contact form and are you able please to given an idea when the order button to get a new SIM for a new phone will be working. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 10 of 10

There is nothing there, as you say you just go round in circles, luckily my cut up sim card is holding up after in and out a few times. No thanks to Talk Talk though, and they wonder why they get so much stick. LOL

0 Likes