Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New SIM card

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Popular Poster

My old phone has died and I have purchased a new one to find that I require a nano sim for this new phone. I cannot get through to customer services to order a new sim and as I am 72 I could do with some help in getting this sorted out please as i am a bit lost in what to do now.

Cheers

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi specialk,

I can see you have another thread ongoing for this issue and Arne has responded.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @SocialTeamEmma 

May I ask that you liaise with Arne please. I don't see anyone actioning the SIM swap request for the customer.

I don't want the request to slip through the net.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted

I can see the request has been made by Arne, Gondola as I've advised the OP.

Thanks

Emma

Highlighted
Community Star

Thanks for double checking Emma.

Arne didn't openly advise the customer that the SIM swap has been ordered but if it now has then no worries.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Following a series of posts by myself requesting a replacement nano sim for my new phone after my old one died. I had already asked for a replacement micro sim as I thought the problem lay with this and not with the phone however this was not the case and the phone died but equally a replacement micro sim did not arrive. following further posts I was assured that a new nano sim had been ordered for my new phone on the 6th May however it is now the 19th May and it has not turned up as yet is this to be expected given the circumstances (coronavirus) or has something gone wrong. I would appreciate any help and advice anyone can give as this is dragging on and on. Between my wife and I we have been reduced to one working phone that is approx 10 years old and the concern is our inability to contact each other in emergency when apart. please can anybody help resolve this for me.

Highlighted

Hi specialk,

Could you DM over the mobile number you required the SIM for please and I'll ask the mobile team to re-send this asap.

Thanks

Emma