Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New sim card request

6 REPLIES 6
Enjay1999
Popular Poster

Is it possible to request a new nano-sim card for my Talktalk mobile phone account via this platform?

My current similar wrong size and I don't fancy cutting it to fit. 

If it is not possible to request one on here then can anyone tell me how to get one?

Many thanks for any help.

Regards Neil 

JaneA2
First Timer
Hi, i have exactly the same question. Apparently you have to request one by contacting TalkTalk however their website makes ot nigh on impossible to contact them. I eventually got through to a customer support chat only to be told the system was down for maintenance and to try again in few hours! Should be a dimple thing to do online. Dies anyone
JaneA2
First Timer
I just browsed on here for a few more answers and saw one from back in July that said to ring 0345 172 0088 in normal working hours and ask for mobile services. New SIM arrived within a few days for them.
OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Enjay1999

You will have to call our mobile customer service teams and discuss this, unfortunately we have no access to the mobile systems on the community.

Call our during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 or try our Live chat service 

Regards

Regards

JaneA2
First Timer
I rang this morning, got straight through and sim card on its way. Hopefully will arrive soon and be straightforward to install. Thanks
OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff
Smith548
First Timer

I ultimately broke through to a client assistance talk just to be told the framework was down for support and to attempt again in couple of hours! Ought to be a dimple activity on the web.