would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

O2 Contract ending - what do I do?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
hughwpearce
Conversation Starter

Not a question to TT but may be of interest to people who moved from TT Mobile to O2  just under a year ago and whose O2 £3 transitional deal is coming to an end and they will revert to £10 a month.

Has anyone negotiated a better deal with O2? or have you moved to a cheaper dealand if so which provider?

Any suggestions appreciated

Hugh

fr8ys
Community Star

It  shouldn't. 

Prices do rise but only by inflation. Mine is now £3.07.

Must admit though I feel aggrieved as people who did not leave are continuing paying the £3 with no real end in sight.

If your price has gone up by more than inflation though I'd query it, reminding O2 of the fact you transferred from TalkTalk.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Fifer1
Popular Poster

@hughwpearce What did happen when your 12 Mth contract ended? 

Did it stay at the same price or did it revert to the o2 £10 one? As my 12Mths is due to end shortly, can any TT customers tell me  what did happen at the end of their contract?

Would prefer to stay with o2, but as a very light mobile user not at £10 a Month.

Ron
hughwpearce
Conversation Starter

I phoned them up to ask and said it just goes up by inflation so pay £3.07 since april

Fifer1
Popular Poster

Thanks for your quick reply, that's good to hear, as i said i would prefer to stay with o2 as not had any problems at all and they provide a good service at a very good Monthly price.

Thanks again.

Ron
Andrew7856
Chat Champion
Hi, pretty much as the others, I pay £3.07 / month out of contract. As a light user it serves me fine. To be honest I would have stuck with TTM/Vodafone for the better coverage in my area. But on the upside I get my free coffee via Perks every Wednesday! 🙂