Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

PAC code service not working

6 REPLIES 6
Michaelpissedoff
First Timer

I am looking to start using a new phone but my current Talktalk sim doesn't fit, so I asked them to send me a new one, they sent the wrong size, surprise surprise. So now I cannot contact them as they are closed due to Covid-19, so I thought close my account and just get a sim with a new provider. So, I need a pac code from Talktalk to do that, so I text pac to 65075 and a message comes back saying 'your message isn't recognised', and Talktalk have no way of being contacted now, not even a webchat, for their mobile department anyway. I need to start using my new phone as my old one is broken, it seems I am at the mercy of Talktalk, most frustrating.

Mikem
Community Team - TT Staff

Good afternoon @Michaelpissedoff 

I'm sorry to hear you received the wrong size SIM card and have also had issues getting a PAC from the SMS service. You can also request a PAC from within My Account. You can find the information in Cancel your TalkTalk Mobile service .

Regards, Mike

Michaelpissedoff
First Timer

Thanks, but I tried in My account and that service is down as well, I need my number for work and I am absolutely stuck.

Mikem
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Michaelpissedoff 

I'm sorry again you're unable to complete the request in My Account as well. I have escalated your query for the team to look into.

Regards, Mike

Janet1954
First Timer

Hi i to is  trying to get a pac number and has come across the same problems with website tech problems and trying to text but coming back dont recognise the text. I have transferred over to o2 with the offers from talktalk and want to keep my number.

Janet1954
First Timer

Its up and running now as got my pac earlier

Michaelpissedoff
First Timer

SO, STILL cannot get my pac code, i'm stuck with this *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* provider.