Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Paramedic needs help with mobile

13 REPLIES 13
paramedic999
Chatterbox

I need to sort a issue with my mobile account I can not seem to make contact with anyone at TALKTALK despite trying everything I am paramedic working long stressful hours and just need to sort a simple issue with out the added stress of TALKTALK not being in contact with its paying customers can somebody anybody from talk talk mobile please contact me or tell me how to make contact 

SocialTeamEmma
Philosopher

Hi paramedic999,

Could you clarify what it is you need help with please?

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

paramedic999
Chatterbox

I need a PAC code as I have a new supplier because the talk talk signal is poor in the hospital iam working in but I need to keep same number as its my emergency work contract number 

SocialTeamEmma
Philosopher

You can find information on requesting a PAC on our help pages.

Thanks

Emma

paramedic999
Chatterbox

Hi this does not help the page advise how to get a PAC and STAC however meith work atm due to being Talk talk closing this option down so that leaves Chat which also does not work atm and has not done for last 7 days plus or a call to customers services which guess what after 10 mins plus going through different options I get told the lines are all closed this has also been the same for last 7 days plus so as far as I can see Talk talk has closed its doors and ALL contact to its customers completely!!! This is totally unacceptable and very poor especially at this time 

SocialTeamEmma
Philosopher

Sorry I don't understand your last post. Have you followed the advice to request the PAC via the text number or in My Account as shown at the bottom of the article? 

Thanks

Emma

paramedic999
Chatterbox

It is not possible to get a PAC or STAC via the text system as Talk Talk have disabled the system so it no longer works Talk Talk are letting all there customers down big time by clearly not caring one bit about ANY one by making them self's totally u contactable 

SocialTeamEmma
Philosopher

Have you requested the PAC in My Account?

Thanks

Emma

paramedic999
Chatterbox

Urz6as I have said many times now nothing works it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a PAC via the app or online account it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact customer services via app chat emails or phone in short TALK TALK HAVE ABANDONED ITS CUSTOMERS AND DO NOT CARE if you know different then please enlighten me and ALL THE OTHERS ON HERE WHO NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!! 

SocialTeamEmma
Philosopher

I've send a PM to confirm some details so we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Emma

paramedic999
Chatterbox

I have replied to the PM if you can get this sorted please as I am working long 12hr shifts in Hospital and I need to sort this PAC as I need to be contactable as I may be required to move hospital locations at short notice 

SocialTeamEmma
Philosopher

Thank you for the PM, Steve. I've sent your details to our complaints team so they can help you. They'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks

Emma

paramedic999
Chatterbox

Thanks but I have to ask are they working cause if so they are the only department that are and based on the proformance of the rest of Talk Talk so called customer services complaints must be over run with work 

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @paramedic999

Yes they are and they working at the moment, They will be picking up the issue as soon as possible. 

Hope it gets sorted soon.