Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage and proof of barring

Abdullahferarri123
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

my phone was stolen on the 28th of July (keep in mind this is a 1.5K iPhone 12 Pro Max) and Luckily I had insurance on it. Since the day I lost it I have been non-stop contacting TalkTalk in every form possible -Twitter, Facebook, call, live chat, and even correspondence team -all of no use. I've also asked my insurance and they said that yes TalkTalk has in the past provided these documents. So I'm confused. My long submitted SAR request went over everyone's head? 

Its almost passing a month since My phone was stolen and I am yet to get a single document from TalkTalk.

My advice would be to escape TalkTalk and their overpriced contracts when you can!. TalkTalk and insurance clearly don't mix.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @Abdullahferarri123

Can you add your account number to your community profile and I can see if we received the SAR request.

Thanks 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

I take it you have blocked the SIM along with your iPhone? What documents do you need? This community offers limited support with mobile issues, you will probably have to persevere with the mobile customer support team. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

I have a sim contract with TalkTalk and my insurance (different company) requires both documents which TalkTalk is reliant to give

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Sorry, I am not sure what you after here? TalkTalk have long stopped selling mobile phones and certainly not something as recent as the model you mention. Are you think of Talkmobile perhaps, which is an entirely different company?

0 Likes