Did you mean: 
Need help?

Still being charged by Taltalk after joining O2

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Invoice Number Account Number
obscured for customer security

Took up one of the mobile offers via talktalk billed by O2 on the 11th of May. Now being charged for the 16May to 11 June (Monthly package charge no usage) How can I stop this charge asap.?

Highlighted
Philosopher

@AlistairD hi i think could try contacting o2 on chat on there site as if they know it seems do the t/t mobile side and if being billed 

can u explain more on what u have agreed to as it what u took out??

they team might not be able to help on here but they can point u in the correct team but due to c19 some staff centres are closed

so please try o2 chat on there site

if need more help just reply back here Just do not post any personal info like u did before as any one can see it 

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Did you port your number over to O2? Porting the number is normally the trigger point to cancel further billings by TT. My guess is your next (final TT) bill will be in credit - basically a refund - I had that.