Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk2go

buzby58
Team Player
Message 13 of 13

Anyone out there ever got the Talk2go app to work? i have tried to use this and downloaded the app at least 10 times but it does not work. You just seem to go round in circles. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

I've been trying hard as well ......& phoning without speaking to anyone sensible, since June 2017.  It's now August 2017 and still cannot use on a mobile or amend the features/resend PINs from the website.  I have gone over to Google Duo now and it was pretty darn good from south of the equator back to the UK with both video & audio.  Why am I bothering to worry about the Talk2Go App anymore?  It's just another part of my life being wasted being transferred to TalkTalk departments that say "it's down at the moment and we're working on it". Even said I would get an e-mail when it was up & running again.  Ha Ha!

Kennedy
0 Likes

Message 2 of 13
it is not working 06/06/17
0 Likes

friar1
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 13
Perhaps I ought to put in complaint to Ofcom,since should be part of contact!
0 Likes

friar1
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 13

Looks like 12 month delay if like last time!

0 Likes

friar1
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 13

Not working I'm afraid.Still says current plan not allowed.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13
Working hard for me (they) , but trying to get it right.
0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Not working for me.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Any update? As I'm still unable to use mine.

0 Likes

friar1
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 13

Have spoken to App services today Monday and they confirmed not working but will be in 48 hours.

Good.

0 Likes

friar1
Conversation Starter
Message 10 of 13

No,it doesn't work at the moment!

0 Likes

TTRob
Problem Solver
Message 11 of 13

There does appear to be a problem with the app, this looping happened to me after I re-installed the app however if you force close the app and then restart it works fine for me

0 Likes

maniben
Philosopher
Message 12 of 13
Perhaps you realise that it is all by design? TT doesnt want to know. They are working hard, though.