Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone 6

simon1688
Team Player
Message 15 of 15

How do I get my iPhone unlocked if I'm using talktalk sim card?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

stevehornberger
First Timer
Message 1 of 15

Hi,

I just saw your question regarding “unlock iPhone 6”, If your problem is not resolved yet, i'd recommend you to browse https://www.unlockninja.com/unlock-apple+iphone-6  & follow the steps to resolve your problem. I hope you will get solution from this web portal Safely, Legally, Quickly, Forever!

Thanks,

0 Likes

stevehornberger
First Timer
Message 2 of 15

Hi,

I just saw your question regarding “unlock iPhone 6”, If your problem is not resolved yet, i'd recommend you to browse https://www.unlockninja.com/unlock-apple+iphone-6  & follow the steps to resolve your problem. I hope you will get solution from this web portal Safely, Legally, Quickly, Forever!

Thanks,

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

hi simon,

In which case you may need ot contact vodafone to get the handset unlocked.

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

It doesnt display a message that its unlocked ann when I try another sim in the mobile it says it needs ativating

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

hi simon,

What happens when you try and follow those steps?

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

It doesnt work, looks like I have to get a Vodafone pay as u go sim to unlock it ???

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

hi simon,

If the phone was bought from voda and wasnt locked becuase of the TT sim, either the above process will work, or you need to contact vodafone for an unlock code.

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Mark I bought it from Vodafone so its locked to their network, I am no longer with Vodafone as I am now with talktalk. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

hi simon,

can you try the following steps

STEP 1: Once your SIM has been activated, connect your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to computer and start iTunes.

STEP 2: Now press on the restore button and it will start restoring your iPhone. Make sure you create a backup before doing this, as it will erase all your data.

STEP 3: Once the restoring process has been completed, it will show a message saying your iPhone has been successfully unlocked.

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

hi simon,

Im just trying to establish if the phone locked to your TT sim when you first put it in. Have you tried to resync itunes with another networks sim in your phone?

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Of cos I have no other sims work only Vodafone

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

hi Simon,

Have you tried another sim in the phone to confirm it is locked?

Im looking for a thread another customer posted a few months ago, they had the same issue and were able to change sim by resyncing their Itunes and reconfiguring the phone. When i find it ill post a link.

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 13 of 15

anyone know the answer?

0 Likes

OCE_Mark
Retired
Message 14 of 15

hyi Simon,

I believe you can actually do it through Itunes and selecting the new carrier.

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes