Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot activate my talktalksim card

geraldine68
Popular Poster
Message 26 of 26

hi

i have had a talktalk phone and sim card for nearly a week now and still havent been able to activate it.

it said in the booklet that came with the phone to cal 2883,but when i do it automatically says call ended before it even rings, also i know another way to activate is by logging into my account online, but, again i cannot find my log in email address and i do not know my landline number to register (i do not have a phone plugged into my landline as i do not need it due to everyone in the house having contract mobiles..so therefore do not know the number)...everytime i phone customer services off my daughters mobile they tell me they will activate the new sim card within 4 hours and it still hasnt worked!!

need this sorting asap or i may aswell send the phone back

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

hi geraldine,

If you login to my account you should be able to see the number. It should also be on your order confirmation email.

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 22 of 26

I do not know the new talktalk sim number, it was not on the sim pack that came with the phone,and it says in the welcome box to dial *#100# and your number will appear but when i do this it says 'connection problem or invalid MMI code' 

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

hi geraldine,

can you pop your phone number into your community profile and I can take a look into this for you.

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes

Message 24 of 26

The phone works as normal,i can use the internet when connected to wifi,but there is a red x on the signal bars at the top,and it says sim not provisioned.

0 Likes

OCE_Mark
Retired
Message 25 of 26

hi geraldine,

What is displayed on the screen of the phone?

Cheers

🙂

0 Likes