Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

mobile plan added to my account without permission

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

why all of a sudden has an extra mobile plan been added to my contract without my consent, i now have one mobile phone with 2 mobile plans to pay for.

Anonymous
Not applicable

why all of a sudden has an extra mobile plan been added to my contract without my consent, i now have one mobile phone with 2 mobile plans to pay for.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi michael311270

We can only see 1 mobile account. 

Have you checked your latest bill to see if it shows to numbers? 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Anonymous 

It'll likely be an error in your MyAccount. TalkTalk haven't been selling TalkTalk Mobile plans for some time now.

Contact TalkTalk any way and ask for the mobile team. Telephone 0345 172 0088 and select option 2 or 0345 172 0044 and select option 1.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

Anonymous
Not applicable

talk talk has already admitted fault, now taking civil proceeding against talktalk for breach of contract. 

ferguson
Community Star

Good luck with that if you have not pursued internal complaints and ADR procedures first. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a solid case will take it all the way

Anonymous
Not applicable

its taken me a day and half to even to get them to listen.

ferguson
Community Star

Have you seen the response from TalkTalk on your other thread?

Anonymous
Not applicable

i understand tort and civil law

ferguson
Community Star

Good for you. You will understand then that the Courts expect you to use them as a last resort only when you have been unable to resolve any issues directly with the other party. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

that all depends if i except settlement, they have caused considerable amount of damage to my health and business

jehu44
Whizz Kid

You do not explain what has happened in any way that might be helpful to other customers. If you have already decided to sue Talktalk without giving Talktalk a chance to put things right, it seems pointless to waste time posting here. 

martswain
Philosopher
Please do tell how your health and business has been affected, now you have mentioned it !

Except settlement ?

What do you mean by that ?

There is no compensation for any damage to your business on a Home Broadband/Phone contract, read the Terms and Conditions.
Martin, just a customer trying to help.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My package

Faster Fibre + Mobile

TV, Broadband & Calls

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable

now they try and tell me that mobile is not part of my package, when my account states otherwise

Anonymous
Not applicable

i just copies and paste straight from inside my account which says 2 mobile plans

ferguson
Community Star

I have merged your topics, why not take up the offer from OCE Arne, one of the TalkTalk support team, who will gladly look into this for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

the phantom mobile plan.