cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

mobile plan added to my account without permission

ferguson
Community Star

Look, why not give the support team here a chance to help?

Anonymous
Not applicable

because communication breakdown is horrendous, i tell them one thing, they tell me another. i tell them that i'm logged into my account, they tell me i'm not, i tell them, my password, they tell me it's wrong, i tell them i have two mobile plans, they tell me i have one, whilst i'm looking at my own information online, logged in, looking at the information for myself

it's making me very ill.

ferguson
Community Star

I am sorry to see that, but I can only repeat that you give the team here a chance to help, they should post back here tomorrow. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
iv'e been talking to your team for the past 3 days, seems there's a lot of complaints online saying very much the same things i am, how many contracts are you guys losing everyday.
ferguson
Community Star

Yes, but you haven't given the online team here a chance. Honestly they are first rate and will do all they can to help. Just wait until they respond.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i h

Anonymous
Not applicable
as said i have been in contact with your team for the past 3 days
Anonymous
Not applicable
are you part of that team?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
ferguson
Community Star

Get over yourself. You were the one who mentioned how this has affected your health and business so it is hardly surprising that others have responded about that. Do you have a business account?

martswain
Philosopher

When you call the number of this mysterious added mobile, does it actually ring ?

Are you being charged for it ?

I am sure an OCE will pick up this thread sometime, maybe a helpful Community Star will flag it for attention if you don't upset them !

I am at a loss as to how having a phantom mobile account can have affected your business, only you seem to know about it and you did not mention any problems with your first contract.

I hope your solicitor has a good sense of humour, this is the funniest thread for a while.

Martin
martswain
Philosopher

Dear OP, where have you gone ?

Has the mystery been solved ?

Do tell !

Martin