cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

suspended account

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

My elderly mother is using the mobile account at the moment during this rubbish time, it's her only form of contact. The account has been suspended. I have not been informed as the account holder and only found out because I went to check on her. Not happy. Why has this happened, the bill is paid! And I see others have had the same problem recently.

Please would someone assist urgently.

Highlighted
Philosopher

@palner who do u pay if u pay o2 u may need to contact them

as the staff would say contact t/t mobile team but think they are closed??

please just wait for a reply from staff soon but u can try chatting with o2 on there site to see if they can help

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi palner,

I'm truly sorry to hear your mother's mobile account has been suspended.

Can you send us a PM so that we can take some details and look into what's happening, please?

Thanks, 

Jo