Did you mean: 
Need help?

Hidden : BBC Four and iPlayer : Saturday 9pm

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

Hidden BBC Four.png

S4C and BBC One Wales viewers are already one step ahead in the new psychological murder mystery with a twist, Hidden. I was absolutely hooked on Keeping Faith that was produced in both Welsh and English. The production of Hidden is also a dual language creation by Severn Screen and the same creators as Hinterland.  The Welsh noir genre is providing both powerful storylines for a great cast of interlinked characters and stunning scenery.  Keeping Faith was shot in south Wales and Hidden now explores the hidden secrets of Snowdonia in north Wales with a keep-you-watching approach unlike most predictable crime thrillers.  

I usually know from an opening titles sequence if I'm going to be gripped by the setting, teased by the red-herrings and sub-plots and excited to see more. Hidden's first sequence of a chase through scary woodlands, a frightened girl and equally intense music had my spine tingling from the get-go.  There's obviously stuff there that's unsuitable for younger viewers and disturbing scenes. DI Cadi John is the lead, played by Sian Reese-Williams.

BBC One Wales viewers get to see Hidden on Wednesdays at 9pm and Saturdays 9pm it's on BBC Four and on BBC iPlayer on your TalkTalk TV Box or online soon after each of the 8 episodes is broadcast.

Thanks to BBC and Severn Screen 

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

Community Team

@Gondola Thanks for recommending this one too. Think I prefered this one slightly more than Keeping Faith as it was bit more gripping. Thumbs up