cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Joshua V Klitschko Apr 29th - WIN the chance to Watch On Us!

10 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Team

Hey Everyone

Did you watch the Haye V Bellew fight on 4th march... what a fight, it didn't dissapoint.

The next big fight coming at the end of April will be Joshua V Klitschko, live from Wembley.

This promises to be one of the most anticipated fights of the year, so looking forward to it.

Saturday 29th April - Live from Wembley Stadium - 6pm to 1am.

Repeats 9am & 4pm Sunday 30th April

Price £17.95  - More info at : http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/fight

So far the undercard stands as : 

Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko (WBA/IBF/IBO heavyweight titles)

Scott Quigg v Viorel Simion (Featherweight)

Luke Campbell v Darleys Perez (WBA lightweight title eliminator)

Katie Taylor v TBA (Lightweight) **

Lawrence Okolie v TBA (Cruiserweight)

Joe Cordina v TBA (Super-featherweight)

Josh Kelly v TBA (Welterweight)

** Yet to be confirmed by Matchroom

Anyway, to be in with a chance to watch the event on us, all I want you to do, is tell me which two people you would like to see fight.  Now this can be anyone, living or dead, even fictional, for example, Batman V Superman, Einstein V Stephen Hawking, Darth Vader V an Ewok, you get the idea, the funnier the better. Nearer the time we will pick a few of the best to watch the event for free :)

Come on everyone, get creative.

gloves.jpg

Community Team

Barbara Streisand V Barry Manilow... they'll be nose to nose :)

Captain Kirk V anyone in a red Star Trek uniform.... lets face it, we all know they are going to die.

Ted Bundy V Jeffrey Dahmer... A little dark I know, but would be a bloodbath..

Hillary Clinton V Bill Clinton .... Whatever she says in public... she still bears a grudge for the Lewinski Scandal.

Whoopi Goldberg V Peter Cushing... only so we can bill it as Whoopi Cushing :)

Steve Irwin V an Octopus... he lost to Ray, lets see if he can beat Ollie Octopus.

Colonel Sanders V Foghorn Leghorn

Islandbear
Super Duper Contributor

If it's anywhere near as entertaining as this fight then it's going to be the fight of the decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Y4FIFQrxU

somerled
Conversation Starter

trump v brian may hair hair

Sammy
Gondola
Community Star

Donald Duck V Donald Trump

duckin' n diving all night long!

Ps exclude me from the competition. It was just that I love the idea of those two 'characters' in a face-off!

Gondola - I'm a customer with PlusTV +
GJones
Sightseer

Colonel Sanders Vs Ronald McDonald 

The Hulk vs Donald Trump

Wolverine Vs The Michelin Man

GJ
stevenb1985
First Timer
craiga79
Chat Champion

The Greatest/The Champ/The Louisvill Lip.......vs.........The Master of Disaster/The King of Sting/The count of Monte Fisto.......i.e.

Muhammed Ali vs Apollo Creed (both in their prime!)

Mikegundo

Jim Carreys The Mask vs Mr Bean.  For the vacant WBC laughter belt! 

Mg
Community Team