cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Joshua v Takam : Sky Sports Box Office : 419

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

Joshua v Takam : Sky Sports Box Office : Channel 419Joshua v Takam : Sky Sports Box Office : Channel 419

On Saturday 28 October, from 6pm, watch an evening of boxing including the World heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, defending his title against Carlos Takam. Don't miss the latest test for the King of British boxing, broadcast live from the Principality Stadium, Cardiff.  It will be Joshua's first fight since stopping Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium in April, adding the WBA title to the IBF belt won in 2016.

For just £19.95, TalkTalk TV viewers can enjoy a thrilling evening of boxing via Sky Sports Box Office (Channel 419). Here are all the details you need to watch the fight (Click here)

Venue: Principality Stadium, Cardiff

Date: Saturday 28 October

Fight schedule:
Main event: Time: 22:00 BST approx
Anthony Joshua v Carlos Takam (IBF and WBA heavyweight)

Undercard: Time: 18:00 BST
Kal Yafai v Sho Ishida (WBA world super-flyweight)
Dillian Whyte v Robert Helenius (WBC silver heavyweight)
Katie Taylor v Anahi Esther (WBA lightweight)
Frank Buglioni v Craig Richards (British light-heavyweight)
Lenroy Thomas v Dave Allen (Commonwealth heavyweight)
Joe Cordina, Joshua Buatsi and Lawrence Okolie also have fights

Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer *
Neil_Hines
Participant

Is TalkTalk the same as subscribing to Sky Box? Because in this guide, talktalk is mentioned separately, whereas I assume that it's a separate service, is it? 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Neil

You seem to pop up on a lot of forums around the world. A well travelled forumite. We welcome visitors to Community so please enjoy your visit.

TalkTalk TV carries Sky Box Office Pay Per View events regularly.  TalkTalk customers are supplied with a TV Viewing box for a mix of both free and subscription viewing.  The subscription viewing isn't going to be viewable outside of the UK though.

Gondola
Community Star

Fight results:
Anthony Joshua v Carlos Takam (IBF and WBA heavyweight)
Anthony Joshua wins and defends his titles with a 10th round TKO

Undercard results:
Kal Yafai v Sho Ishida (WBA world super-flyweight)
Kai Yafai defends super-flyweight belt with a unanimous points win

Dillian Whyte v Robert Helenius (WBC silver heavyweight)
Dillian Whyte wins the WBC Silver heavyweight title

after claiming a unanimous decision verdict over Robert Helenius

Katie Taylor v Anahi Esther (WBA lightweight)
Katie Taylor is the new WBA lightweight champion

after receiving a unanimous points decision

Frank Buglioni v Craig Richards (British light-heavyweight)
Frank Buglioni wins by unanimous decision to defend his British title

Joe Cordina claims fifth professional win
Joshua Buatsi wins on points after six rounds
Lawrence Okolie wins by TKO in round three