Need help?

Keeping Faith : BBC One : 12 July

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

Keeping Faith.png

Keeping Faith : BBC iPlayer : Ends Monday 7 May

This Bank holiday weekend I've discovered two great treats in one fantastic box set from BBC iPlayer. S4C and BBC One Wales viewers have already seen the treat of the Welsh noir drama that is Keeping Faith. Eve Myles plays the lead. A solicitor struggling to comprehend what's going on when her husband Evan (Bradley Freegard) is a no-show after leaving for work one day. It's an emotional and dark journey into Faith's personal life and linking into a fantastic cast of multi-layered characters with side stories and red-herrings and conspiratorial goings-on.

Stick with the unfolding drama beyond the introduction of fun-loving Faith in episode one and you'll be hooked, just as I am, exploring the secrets, lies and darker personas of the characters.

The dual-language eight-part series was recorded in both Welsh and English and produced by Vox Pictures for BBC Wales. A second series is being commissioned.

The hauntingly beautiful soundtrack by Laurence Love Greed with songs and lyrics by Amy Wadge is the second treat and a perfect match to the crime mystery drama Keeping Faith. Here's a sample of the songs by Amy Wadge on the Keeping Faith EP courtesy of Apple Music.

Thanks to Vox Pictures, S4C, BBC Wales and Cold Coffee Music

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

Gondola
Community Star

Keeping Faith is so good it's now scheduled for BBC One viewers starting on 12 July.  Don't miss.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Thanks for the recommendation Wink I'm nearly finished with this one and I'm enjoying it so far. I especially like the same music that they seem to play through all the episodes.