cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Passengers , a disappointment..?

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
GazzVader
Popular Poster

PassengersPassengers

I bought " Passengers " today from the TalkTalk TV store & although I was pretty impressed with the overall design of the film & Jenifer Lawrence is always a welcome sight , I was really disappointed in the film. As per usual the film doesn't quite match up with the trailer.....

GazVader....
StephenF
Community Manager
I've been wanting to watch this but maybe I won't waste my time :( the trailers looked epic. Maybe I'll go with alien :)
Community Team

I actually enjoyed this movie..... OK, there were no aliens ripping out of chests, but the actig was solid, the concept was good and when you think about the timescales involved with the travle to another world, it kind of reminded me of the old Robinson Crusoe of mars story from way back.

omendata
Wizz Kid

This movie wasnt about crash, bang, wallop it was about human frailty and the human spirit and as such it was a fantastic watch about a million times better than the much praised but awful Arrival movie!

Dont listen to the critics , if you want some mental stimulation this is for you quite apart from the fact the CGI was top notch - this really was a great movie!

Forget Alien Covenant it was pretty average...if that

This was a way better movie!