cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

RELLIK : BBC One

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

RELLIK : BBC OneRELLIK : BBC One

KILLER - RELLIK : BBC One : Mondays 9pm

To know the truth, go back - You were gripped by cult hit The Missing.  You were chilled by snow-bound killings in Fortitude.  You are going to be absorbed into the dark killer thriller that is Rellik.  Scripted by the writers of The Missing and starring Richard Dormer (Fortitude), Rellik, the reverse of Killer is the story in reverse of a serial killer from the moment of capture back in time to the start of his killings. Dormer plays a disfigured detective aided by Elaine (Jodi Balfour) as his quirky sidekick in the search for the killer.

Six hour long episodes will air on BBC One at 9pm, starting September 11, followed by availability of all previously broadcast episodes on BBC iPlayer.

*Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer * 
Gondola
Community Star

Oh dear!  The writers and the actors gave this 'backwards' timeline credibility. But it failed for me. I do love detective plots but revealing the clues in little story clips back in time I struggled to enjoy.  I haven't been able to relate to the characters and ultimately the clichéd dialogue and the upwards rain was the killer for me.

*Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer *