cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

THE Fight : Summer Slam : All Done and Dusted

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

All done and dustedAll done and dusted

All done and dusted!

At  12:00 am on Sunday 20th August (Monday morning), you watched WWE SummerSlam. With John Cena, Jinder Mahal, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Naomi, Kevin Owens, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and all your favourite WWE Superstars.

Any recording you made will only be available until 10:00 am on Monday 21st August.

The recording will not be available after this time, and there will no repeats of the event.

Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer *
Neil_Hines
Participant
Hi, friends, I watch Summer Slam great match Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose become together and win the World Tag Team Championship match. All fights are good but the WWE Championship again Brock Lesnar win this I support to Roman Reigns but he didn't win :-( and Jinder Mahal is the cheater player 1 on 1 he didn't win any match.