Set in the late 1950's and early 1960's the return of Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth says she's learned more about "humiliation"! Rumours of dalliances by husband Prince Philip (Matt Smith) follow on from a firm and determined exchange of views at the end of Series 1. And all is still not well in the Royal household, it seems, in The Crown series 2. There's more about Philip and Charles so you might get an insight into what makes a future King.
Here's a trailer if you'd like a peek.
So, that's a right royal bit of Christmas viewing all ready for you on Netflix from Friday 8 December with all episodes available.
How to access Netflix for newbies
With your email address and Payment PIN handy, follow the steps below on your TalkTalk TV Box to subscribe.
1. Open the Netflix Player - press the YouView / Menu button on your TalkTalk remote, then 'Players & Apps' and choose the 'Netflix player'.
2. Create an account by entering your email address and setting a password.
3. Choose a Netflix plan.
4. Select your payment method - select 'TalkTalk bill' as your method to add your subscription to your TalkTalk Bill.
5. Enter your Payment PIN - confirm your TalkTalk payment method by entering your Payment PIN.
6. Accept the Netflix terms and conditions and you're ready to go! You'll be taken into the Netflix Player so you can start enjoying your favourite shows straight away.