cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Re: A cracker of a Christmas line up on TalkTalk TV

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. What better way to enjoy this time of year than sitting down by the fire with family to enjoy a Christmas classic.

TalkTalkTV is jammed packed this Christmas with films and shows to please all the family. To help you pick whats right for you we have teamed up with Santa to create a naughty and nice list of Christmas hits available straight to your TV box.

Christmas-highlights_L.jpg

Whether you have been naughty or nice this year there is something for all. It's easy and simple to find the show you are after. By pressing the "TalkTalk" button on your remote you will be opening the presents we have to offer on TalkTalk TV this Christmas.

Press TalkTalk Button on your remote

Pickout the Christmas classic of your choosing

On the other hand, you can also access TalkTalk TV through your Apple or Android device allowing you to be feel festive on the move. Watch instantly by simply downloading your film or TV show straight to your device. You even have the choice to watch your downloads abroad or offline to make that long journey home a little bit easier.

It's really easy to get started making purchases from TalkTalk TV. You don't need a separate account either. Simply login with your TalkTalk My Account details and we'll add your purchases to your bill.  

So sit back, stick the fire on and fall in love with your Christmas classics all over again...

TalkTalk

about Roberta

Hey all, I look after all things wonderful with TalkTalk TV. You'll find me binge watching the latest series or talking about last nights game...

Read more of my blog posts
4 Comments
StephenF
Community Manager

I'm definetly in the "nice" camp 🙂 thanks for sharing. 

0 Likes
Taylerw
Enlightened One

Nightmare before Christmas is my fave!

0 Likes
ferguson
Community Star

What, no mention of “It’s a Wonderful Life?”  😢

0 Likes
hosay299
Philosopher

Nice