cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Re: Get your festive Christmas avatars 2018

Hey Everyone,

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, etc, etc. Yes it’s that time of year again, Cyber Monday has been and gone, Black Friday is a distant memory and I’m a Celebrity is fast running out of fish eyes and witchetty grubs.

We’re smack bang in the middle of the party season, so to spread the Christmas cheer we’ve assembled an array of festive avatars to brighten up your posts. We’d love you to check them out, tell us what you think and recommend your favorite.

Select one of the following to view the individual avatars: 

Snowman | Present | Santa | Stocking | Tree | Gingerbread Man | Reindeer | Candy Cane | Xmas Pud | Mrs Claus | Elf | Bells

Merry Christmas

Community

about Chris-TalkTalk

Hey everyone, I've worked for TalkTalk since 2004, as a member of the new broadband support team, moved to second line the following year, then CEO tech team and on to Community in 2009. You'll usually find me on the Broadband and Fibre boards (and email now and again). I'm interested in technology and photography and I'm a big coffee fan, have loads of coffee gadgets and roast my own coffee beans

Read more of my blog posts
2 Comments
SocialTeamBecky
Whizz Kid

'I’m a Celebrity is fast running out of fish eyes and witchetty grubs' made me laugh out loud 😄

Great blog, I've gone for the stocking!

Becky

0 Likes

wow they all are amazing i love them !!

0 Likes

More like this

New Community Login - Everything you need to know

New Community Login - Everything you need to know

Community
TalkTalk
New 159 fraud hotline

New 159 fraud hotline