cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Re: TalkTalk TV launches Amazon Prime Video

We’re really excited to announce that after a year of planning and development we’ve now launched Prime Video from Amazon. Over the past few weeks we’ve been busy updating all compatible TalkTalk TV boxes and adding the Prime Video app. You should have heard from us once your TalkTalk TV box had received the update.

Amazon Prime Video.jpg

We are now one of the first UK providers to offer Prime Video on our TV box, meaning you can enjoy even more great content all through your existing TalkTalk TV remote.

With the evolving focus towards customer experience, we wanted to offer our customers access to more content, players and apps.

And the great news is, if you’re new to Amazon Prime you can sign up and watch films and brilliant series like Hanna (only on Prime Video) with a 30-day free trial – usually £7.99 a month.

You can find the Prime Video player on your TalkTalk TV box by pressing the Menu button (or youview button if you have an older remote) and selecting Players and Apps.

For more information and our FAQs, check out our About Amazon Prime Video article.

Community
TalkTalk

about Mikem

Hi, I look after all of the Mobile & TV content on Help & Support. I love Photography, technology and family time.

Read more of my blog posts
3 Comments
EMOIraaj
Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.  

0 Likes
brianhillard
Super Duper Contributor

Hi.

Will the DTR T1000 be receiving the Prime Video app?

0 Likes
ferguson
Community Star

@brianhillard That model is a retail version and out of TalkTalk's control. Having said that, as it is no longer supported by YouView with any ongoing updates then I doubt it very much.

0 Likes

More like this