Did you mean: 
Need help?

Why would you?

7 REPLIES 7
StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

image.jpeg 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

BigStu13
First Timer

More money than sense?

TallTrees
Whizz Kid

The 👺 goblins seat

20201030_085048.jpg

Happiness is Bee shaped
TallTrees
Whizz Kid

FEBRUARY 2021 

Why pop up in really cold weather....because we are happy😁

20210228_114719.jpg

Happiness is Bee shaped
TheHornedOne
Insightful One

Snapped visiting a Daphne in her garden by a friend of mine this very morning @TallTrees  .............

Early Riser.jpg

........... but with temperatures hovering just above freezing, 'why would it'!

~R.

TallTrees
Whizz Kid

What a lovely Bumblebee @TheHornedOne 

I keep Red Mason Bees..

I  have been cleaning their boxes for their new season.  Looking forward to that event very much.

Happiness is Bee shaped
TheHornedOne
Insightful One

We did have a brief discussion on the subject of bees previously @TallTrees, if you recall ......

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Other-hobbies-and-Interests/Wildlife-on-your-doorstep/m-p/271131...

...... and I guess they will all be getting busier, 'skepping' about, ha, in the forthcoming weeks - although perhaps not until after the weather we are due to get dropped on us shortly!

I am a little surprised that you don't have a Red Mason as your avatar though TallTrees  .....

~R.

TallTrees
Whizz Kid

Yes I remember @TheHornedOne 

Thank you for the link.

This is a very  tricky time  for them and worrying for me because I care a lot for them.

if the weather warms up and  the flowers are late..this is when the colony is reduced they don't like too much rain after they have warmed up either and it can turn cold too.  Some bee keepers of this type hold them back in the fridge not for too long but watch for the blossom they pop them out in release boxes then...wild bees will die much affects our wonderful bees. 

The work that the female bee does for each of her eggs is quite astonishing.  My admiration for these tiny bees is immense. 

Never thought of having a red mason bee as my avatar.

I will try my best for them.

Happiness is Bee shaped