Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Access to f2s website

7 REPLIES 7
Alison1
First Timer

Back in 2009 our small charity set up a website under f2s, with one email address forwarding to my home email address.  I noted all the changes of f2s owners up to the current TalkTalk but haven't needed to do anything to the website until now, when some of the information there needs to be updated.  I managed to get into My Account under TalkTalk back in May and had to reset passwords etc under their 'new' system.  Now I can't get back in to update the website using either my home email address or the 'business' email adress related to our website.  I have spent over 45 mins being shuttled from one call centre to another, eventually being given the 'business' website team's phone number which, when called simply asks you to leave a message 'and we will get back to you'.  Funnily enough that doesn't inspire me with confidence.

Anyone got any bright ideas as to where I am going wrong??

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Alison1

Thank you for your post.

Can you please update your forum profile with your telephone number, Once you have done that we will be able to access your account and see how we can help.

Regards

Alison1
First Timer

Done - I look forward to hearing from someone today as unsurprisingly, noone contacted me on Friday and I am fast coming to the conclusion that we should move our account elsewhere.

OCE_Arne

Hi

Ok ..  as this is a business account we have very limited information , what I can do is email your contact details from your profile to our buisness team.

Have you tried to reset the password again via  the my acccount link 

Sorry I cant help as much as I'd like too in this instance.

Alison1
First Timer

Hmmm - I can't acess My Account - the system refuses to recognise my email address (as it is not a talktalk one?), so I never get as far as resetting the password - despite having been able to do so back in May, as mentioned previously.  After yet more phone calls I've now emailed the admin folk at the business email address - making a record of the amount of time and phone calls that I've spent on this so far.

OCE_Arne

Hi

Let me know if no one calls you back from business

Alison1
First Timer

No one called me back but after eventually emailing the admin business email address, they did reply giving me an opalbusiness link plus reminder of my original password which does seem to work.  So I have forwarded this to my teckky people in the hope that they can update the site and solve this problem.

OCE_Arne

Thanks for the update