NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempted slamming

keithmorrison
Team Player
Message 3 of 3

Yesterday i received a letter from talktalk telling me that they had received a request to transfer my services to another provider and immediately contacted talktalk to inform them that i have made no request and that if such a request has been made. it had been done without my consent. The person i spoke to told me that he had cancelled the request and that i should receive confirmation in a few days. However today i have received another letter from talktalk about disconnection of my services andd a letter from EE regarding a request to transfer my services to them (a request made without my consent). I have spoken to EE today and informed them that i made no such request and they informed me that they have cancelled the request.To be honest, this whole situation is stresssing me out and i would appreciate it if someone from talktalk could reassure me that the request has been cancelled and that there will be no disruption to my service.

Kind Regards,

Keith

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi keithmorrison

Sorry for the delay I can confirm that the request to transfer away has been cancelled and your service will remain with us. 

Regards

keithmorrison
Team Player
Message 2 of 3

i really would appreciate some help from anyone with this

Kind Regards

Keith

0 Likes