cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Cost of calling 0871 and 0844 codes with Essentials + Anytime boost Please

5 REPLIES
sneale
Chatterbox
Can you tell me the cost of calling 0871 and 0844 telephone numbers with TalkTalk Essentials Package Plus with the Anytime boost Please.
Thanks in advance :)
M44RKD
Philosopher
Originally Posted by sneale
Can you tell me the cost of calling 0871 and 0844 telephone numbers with TalkTalk Essentials Package Plus with the Anytime boost Please.
Thanks in advance :)

i can quote EmmaL regarding 0844 numbers, also includes 0871 number as well as many many others :D

Originally Posted by EmmaL

0844 numbers are not a flat fee, they are broken down into different charge groups. As 0844 numbers are none geographical numbers the charges for these are listed in the none geographical price guide. You need to search for the prefix of the number you are calling from the list to find the charges for the call. Charges for premium and none geographic calls are the same on all tariffs with TalkTalk when made outside of any inclusive allowance.

Cheers
Em x

PS note to EmmaL have the prices not changed since October 2008,
OCE_Emma
Retired
Thanks Mark - I'll raise that to the pricing team now!

Cheers
Em x
M44RKD
Philosopher
Thanks Mark - I'll raise that to the pricing team now!

Cheers
Em x

no worries Emma, b nice t know if they've gone up, down or stayed the same lol :D
OCE_Emma
Retired
Just realised I completely forgot my manners too :o - Welcome to the forums sneale!

Cheers
Em x
sneale
Chatterbox
Just realised I completely forgot my manners too :o - Welcome to the forums sneale!

Cheers
Em x

Thanks for the Info and the welcome
Cheers:)