NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D-Link Super Router DDNS problems

Willie57
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Hi Folks,

I've spent the last few hours trying to get the Dynamic DNS feature to work on the D-Link 3782, with no success.  The feature worked fine on my previous (ASUS) router, which unfortunately had other problems, and has now been replaced by the TalkTalk provided D-Link 3782.

I'm using all the same details provided by No-IP, and there is a No-IP default in the Router configuration set-up, which I've also selected, but despite my best efforts, I can't get it to work.

Am I missing something ?.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Willie57

Apologies for the delay.

I can send a HG633 router for testing, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi all,

Unfortunately I've had no luck with the notes provided by Keith, in his previous response. I have all the correct information in the required fields, but still unable to connect with remote server.  I'm going to try again with my ASUS router, to prove whether the problem exists only with the TalkTalk provided D-Link, or if it lies elsewhere.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Keith,

Thanks for your swift response.

I've had enough of this problem for the time being, I'm now going to watch the football and clear my head, I'll have another go at it in a day or two, and I'll let you know how I got on.

Thanks again.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

I did test this with No-IP when the 3782 was first released & it works OK. I have attached my guide on DDNS, which covers all of the current routers including the 3782.