cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

EchoLife HG532 Firmware Upgrade

6 REPLIES
GaryWilliams
Wizz Kid
Hi,

Where can one download the latest HG532 firmware? The Huawei site doesn't list this router.

Regards

Gary
T_PC_R
Philosopher
Originally Posted by GaryWilliams
Hi,
Where can one download the latest HG532 firmware? The Huawei site doesn't list this router.
Regards
Gary

There is a TT Firmware upgrade tool now available at help.talktalk.co.uk/app/answers/router-update
The latest version for the HG532 is 3.03t if your router is already 3.03t then no need to upgrade at this time
When running the Firmware upgrade Tool make sure it is done via a Wired connection (Not Wireless)
GaryWilliams
Wizz Kid
Hi TCPR,

The Firmware upgrade tool does not work. When given the correct username and password it still cannot connect to the router.

Do you have a link to the firmware upgrade file for me to download?

Thanks

Gary
T_PC_R
Philosopher
Originally Posted by GaryWilliams
Hi TCPR,
The Firmware upgrade tool does not work. When given the correct username and password it still cannot connect to the router.
Do you have a link to the firmware upgrade file for me to download?
Thanks
Gary

There is no official direct download link as yet and not sure if TT will supply 1 tbh
Community Team
Hi GaryWilliams,

The firmware update tool may not work if you have made any changes to the router settings. What version of firmware is on the router at the moment?
GaryWilliams
Wizz Kid
Hi,

All sorted thanks, I got the router upgraded.

Cheers

Gary
Community Team
Thanks for the update :)