cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Error ttg-954

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Table51
First Timer
On pressing the talktalk button on my remote control it goes to a grey screen with the error message ttg-954.
Does anyone know what this is
bestmanx3
Community Star

Table51 wrote:
On pressing the talktalk button on my remote control it goes to a grey screen with the error message ttg-954.
Does anyone know what this is

Information from TT help pages http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk-player-error-codes if you have tried this and the error persists then the OCE will assist you.

Regards

Nathann
Retired

Hi Table51,

Are you using the TalkTalk supplied router? Are you using any Powerline adapters? Have you tried rebooting the YouView Box?

Thanks