Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

F2S Webmail Email Download

1 REPLY 1
Camperdownfamily
First Timer

I still use my old @f2s.com email address and I access it through Webmail.

I have noticed that older emails have been disappearing, and looking through the settings, it appears that the longest term I can hold emails on the server for is 90 days.

I really don't want to lose some of my older emails, so I would like to find a way to download my emails off the server to store at home.

The help tab on the webmail page is useless.

Can anyone advise how I can download my emails and not lose them?

Thanks

wgcuser
Wise Owl

@Camperdownfamily wrote:

@I still use my old @f2s.com email address and I access it through Webmail.

I have noticed that older emails have been disappearing, and looking through the settings, it appears that the longest term I can hold emails on the server for is 90 days.

I really don't want to lose some of my older emails, so I would like to find a way to download my emails off the server to store at home.

The help tab on the webmail page is useless.

Can anyone advise how I can download my emails and not lose them?

Thanks

Install an email Client e.g. Outlook  see also : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_email_clients and configure to use POP protocol - that should download mail to your local machine . BEWARE that it also WILL / can erase the original version from the mail server after the download from the server - the process is called "poping".

Alternative: Print the mails on paper / to .pdf file (will require install of software). Or screen capture - tedious!

Regards.